Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been published previously. No it should be in another journal for consideration at any stage.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- All references are available with verified DOI's links.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- We discourage Self Citations, use if genuinely require.
- I confirm that all the data collected from this theoretical and/or experimental study is presented only in the manuscript, and will not be published partially or fully separately, elsewhere.
- I confirm to provide the collected data on which this manuscript is based, if required for examinations by the editor.
Journal of Technology Management for Growing Economies is a Platinum Open Access Journal.
Author(s) of published article(s) remain the copyright holders and grant third parties the right to use, reproduce, and share the article as per the CC BY Attribution 4.0 license agreement. This copyright and license information will remain available at the end of the published research article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.